Feedback

We welcome your feedback. Please leave a reply below and let us know how we are doing.

You can read feedback and comments from others on the right and below.

Many thanks.

73 Comments

1. Jared Patel

Johnny was friendly, honest, professional and thorough. Very satisfied. with the service. Highly recommended.

2. Simon

Can’t fault the workmanship. We had Concept2 Rowers and Assault Bikes serviced. The engineer arrived in good time and completed the servicing as discussed. The machines feel like new again! Thank you!

3. James

Received a refurbished concept 2 as promised in two working days despite ordering it immediately before Christmas. It is in perfect condition. I am delighted with it!

4. Fitness Box

We have recently opened a functional gym and the rowers, Erg, and assault bikes were supplied by ConceptRUs. The service we received was exceptional with the bespoke colours, delivery and tight deadline. Fitting in with everything we asked. Would thoroughly recommend this company.

5. Benedict

I can’t recommend ConceptRUs highly enough! Good advice by telephone, and the online ordering and delivery process was flawless. I am very happy with my serviced rower — great value for money.

6. Colin Hayton

I was recommended to you direct from Concept2.
    Your service has been faultless from my first email enquiry to delivery of my new C2 Indoor model D and beyond.
    I was especially delighted with your trade in offer on my 2004 model D.
    Amanda has been especially helpful, I cannot fault her advice and service.
    As your help, advice and service was faultless, I am unable to make any recommendations on how to improve your services.
    I am delighted to have placed my business with conceptrus and won’t be looking elsewhere in future for my indoor rowing needs!
    Huge thanks to conceptrus.
    Regards
    Colin Hayton
    Ps. Just getting on my Rower for a cool 25k…….!

7. Matt

Great service from the team, really knowledgable and helpful

8. Don Gibson

I can say the contact and service provided by Conceptrus was of the highest quality along with the items provided. This was the first time I have had to repair or replace items on my concept 2 model ‘C’ machine and if I need to do this in future I will definitely return. The staff knew exactly what they were talking about. They were articulate, engaging and informative throughout the time I was looking for the parts, during purchase and delivery as well as after I had replaced the part on the machine. Really appreciated.

9. John Bastian

On behalf of Bradford Bulls we would like to thank Conceptrus for the great service and quality rowing machines they provided us, many thanks,

Head of Youth

John Bastian.

10. Kathy

Really pleased with the service of our 6 ergs – they feel as good as new! Thanks for fitting us in quickly, we will be back! Thanks

11. Cathy Almond

After about a year of saying ‘I really should get one’, I went out to look for an older model rower in good condition(and ideally with at least a PM3 monitor) for sporadic use in our holiday house so that I can keep up with my training plan when not at home. I missed a couple on eBay (the 2nd hand market is fiercely competitive!) then was referred to ConceptRus and contacted them for advice. Less than a week later, I have a shiny serviced model C with PM3 sitting in my attic. The logistics of delivery and packaging were perfect and it came well-packed with manual and assembly instructions. The price was comparable with those being sold privately, but with the additional bonus of being confident that I was getting a well-serviced bit of kit. Happy bunny here.

12. Mick Court

Sought a used Concept 2 Model D, ideally with a PM5. Concept2rus were able to provide what we needed at a competitive price that rivalled similar models being sold privately on the web.

Importantly the rower had been serviced, was very quiet and felt like a new model. Lots of friendly helpful advice was provided throughout. Would def use them again.

13. Paul Baron

Boats officer at York City Rowing Club
    We had broken and very heavily used Ergos. We had a senior squad 5K test on the day of repair/ service. 5K test went very smoothly after concept r us worked extremely hard to give us the standard of equipment we needed . Ten out of Ten. Great work!

14. Mary Hardwick

Excellent service,very fair prices and great communications. Concept2 referred you and you didn’t let them down – thank you!

15. Kim Turner

Fantastic and professional service. Very knowledgeable, and offers the best possible solution to help.

16. Mike Hendry

The 20 ergos at Walton Rowing Club are used heavily all year round; Roy’s team have given them a new lease of life with a thorough and careful service, and we part-exchanged some old Model Cs for Model Ds. It’s a long way from Yorkshire! They then “went the extra mile” a couple of weeks later by calling in and replacing one faulty latch – great service, thanks.

17. Leigh Jeffries

All 9 Rowers, 2 Ski Ergs and 2 Assault Bikes serviced today. Expertly attended too by Roy – all stripped down and given a full once over too. They all look and feel like new again. Very happy (yet again)

18. Joe

Arranged with Roy to view my rower. He was prompt , professional and offered me a very reasonable price for the machine. Excellent service.

19. Craig Little

Fantastic service , our rower feels so much smoother, would not hesitate to recommend to friends. Thankyou

20. Caz Jaszewski

Concept R Us recently serviced four rowers for me which were in pretty poor condition. Roy carried out a very thorough service and didn’t charge the earth, it was great value for money. I would highly recommend using Concept R Us and wouldn’t hesitate to use them again.

21. Edward Woodhead

I have found the service both extremely efficient and the work seems to be all at a very high standard of the full service of my rowing machine.

22. Anthony Lyons

Conceptrus offer an affordable, polite, efficient and expert service. They replaced the worn-out PM on my Model C rower with a brand new PM5, and from start to finish Sally was patient and reliable, and at the end Roy was reassuring. My machine now works perfectly. What more could one want?

23. Chris Porter

I had a broken screen on my PM3 monitor, i spoke to Roy who was insightful and helpful, my order was received in days and I was able to fit it and get my rower back to use immediately. The price was very good, I’ll most definitely be using them again without any hesitation if I have any problems in the future

Submit a Comment