Feedback

We welcome your feedback. Please leave a reply below and let us know how we are doing.

You can read feedback and comments from others on the right and below.

Many thanks.

74 Comments

1. Dave Smith

Absolutely First Class!!!!
    Conceptrus were recommended to me by a pal when my chain started slipping recently. After speaking to Amanda who was able to diagnose the issue over the phone, and getting a swift appointment I was back up and rowing in no time.
    Johnny who serviced and repaired my machine at home, was polite, professional and extremely knowledgeable.
    My model D feels better than it did when new and I cannot recommend these guys enough!
    New PBs seem so much more achievable – donโ€™t bother looking around, these guys are the business! ๐Ÿ‘
    Thanks for your help! ๐Ÿ‘Š

2. Richard Robinson

Team are super friendly and resolved my issue over the phone. they talked me through the issue and resolved it in 5 mins.

3. Gaynor Johnson

It was a pleasure dealing with all the staff. My C2 is like a new machine after it’s service.

4. Mandy

Fantastic Service recieved from ConceptRus when servicing my rower. My rower feels totally different.

5. Paul Simon, Pengwern BC

Very many thanks to Amanda and Roy for their wonderful (and patient) help in sorting out the fault with my Concept 2 and sending me a replacement flywheel. Could not have asked for better service. No more excuses now – back to training!

6. Laura Henry

Thanks for helping me out and sourcing a rower for me so quickly – really appreciate it. Customer service was great, delivery was super quick – really excited to get rowing again!

7. Darren Baldwin

Bought a serviced Model D just over a week ago. Far superior machine to the ones at the gym. Wished I’d bought my own years ago. Will bring it back once a year for a service. Great, friendly service from Roy and came in earlier on a Saturday morning for me to collect.

8. DH

Many thanks to you and Amanda for a brilliant service. Delighted with the product, delivery and purchasing process.

9. Nathan

Had been looking for an erg for the last month or so, after many people pulling out on Facebook market, I found this site with a Google search, decided to opt for the model c, I received it today with the help of Amanda, had a little issue with delivery (nothing too severe, just some order numbers mixed up I’d imagine) but I’ve been addicted since I sat on the seat, I love it so much already, I 100% recommended these guys for your next erg, complete care and attention taken when consulting, all the parts looked well kept and maintained and most of all, even with problems they pulled out an arm and a leg to help me! So thankyou and I hope more people buy from these guys, it’s worth every penny!

10. John Bastian

On behalf of Bradford Bulls we would like to thank Conceptrus for the great service and quality rowing machines they provided us, many thanks,

Head of Youth

John Bastian.

11. Kathy

Really pleased with the service of our 6 ergs – they feel as good as new! Thanks for fitting us in quickly, we will be back! Thanks

12. Cathy Almond

After about a year of saying ‘I really should get one’, I went out to look for an older model rower in good condition(and ideally with at least a PM3 monitor) for sporadic use in our holiday house so that I can keep up with my training plan when not at home. I missed a couple on eBay (the 2nd hand market is fiercely competitive!) then was referred to ConceptRus and contacted them for advice. Less than a week later, I have a shiny serviced model C with PM3 sitting in my attic. The logistics of delivery and packaging were perfect and it came well-packed with manual and assembly instructions. The price was comparable with those being sold privately, but with the additional bonus of being confident that I was getting a well-serviced bit of kit. Happy bunny here.

13. Mick Court

Sought a used Concept 2 Model D, ideally with a PM5. Concept2rus were able to provide what we needed at a competitive price that rivalled similar models being sold privately on the web.

Importantly the rower had been serviced, was very quiet and felt like a new model. Lots of friendly helpful advice was provided throughout. Would def use them again.

14. Paul Baron

Boats officer at York City Rowing Club
    We had broken and very heavily used Ergos. We had a senior squad 5K test on the day of repair/ service. 5K test went very smoothly after concept r us worked extremely hard to give us the standard of equipment we needed . Ten out of Ten. Great work!

15. Mary Hardwick

Excellent service,very fair prices and great communications. Concept2 referred you and you didn’t let them down – thank you!

16. Kim Turner

Fantastic and professional service. Very knowledgeable, and offers the best possible solution to help.

17. Mike Hendry

The 20 ergos at Walton Rowing Club are used heavily all year round; Roy’s team have given them a new lease of life with a thorough and careful service, and we part-exchanged some old Model Cs for Model Ds. It’s a long way from Yorkshire! They then “went the extra mile” a couple of weeks later by calling in and replacing one faulty latch – great service, thanks.

18. Leigh Jeffries

All 9 Rowers, 2 Ski Ergs and 2 Assault Bikes serviced today. Expertly attended too by Roy – all stripped down and given a full once over too. They all look and feel like new again. Very happy (yet again)

19. Joe

Arranged with Roy to view my rower. He was prompt , professional and offered me a very reasonable price for the machine. Excellent service.

20. Craig Little

Fantastic service , our rower feels so much smoother, would not hesitate to recommend to friends. Thankyou

21. Caz Jaszewski

Concept R Us recently serviced four rowers for me which were in pretty poor condition. Roy carried out a very thorough service and didn’t charge the earth, it was great value for money. I would highly recommend using Concept R Us and wouldn’t hesitate to use them again.

22. Edward Woodhead

I have found the service both extremely efficient and the work seems to be all at a very high standard of the full service of my rowing machine.

23. Anthony Lyons

Conceptrus offer an affordable, polite, efficient and expert service. They replaced the worn-out PM on my Model C rower with a brand new PM5, and from start to finish Sally was patient and reliable, and at the end Roy was reassuring. My machine now works perfectly. What more could one want?

24. Chris Porter

I had a broken screen on my PM3 monitor, i spoke to Roy who was insightful and helpful, my order was received in days and I was able to fit it and get my rower back to use immediately. The price was very good, I’ll most definitely be using them again without any hesitation if I have any problems in the future

Submit a Comment