An exciting new way to purchase our fitness equipment has launched.
We have partnered up with the UK’s leading equipment leasing and finance facilitator, Johnson Reed.
Fit Finance, to provide you with a fixed term finance solution.
What is Lease Financing
It is a way to spread the cost of your purchase over an agreed period of time, rather than stretching your budget.
Instead you will make repayments on a monthly or quarterly basis and receive the benefit of maximum tax relief.
Benefits of Financing
- Pay As You Use (Spread the cost across
- equipment lifetime)
- 100% Tax Relief (Rentals are fully tax deductible)
- Afford the Best Quality regardless of current
- Protect your existing credit lines
- Plan Your Budgets
- Upgrade to the Latest Model
How it Works
- Get in touch to discuss your purchase and we’ll pass you onto our dedicated account manager at Johnson Reed.
- They will contact you to take some basic details to build your application and provide you with an instant quote.
- Once agreed, Johnson Reed will submit your application and will return a decision within two hours.
- You sign documentation.
- We’ll be in touch to arrange delivery.
- Upon delivery and product satisfaction, your contract and repayments begin.
- Limited companies only, all quotations provided are subject to status – E&OE
For a finance illustration please use this online calculator by Johnson Reed.
Get the best equipment. Just lease it.
All finance managed by Johnson Reed Ltd authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FCA No. 661888.
Johnson Reed Ltd registered in England and Wales, Company Number 5635282 – VAT No.987 3202 94
Registered Office and Trading Address: Bridge House, Newbridge Lane, Stockport, Cheshire, SK1 2NA