The Dynamic Indoor Rower offers the closest simulation to rowing on water and was developed to meet the specific training needs of the competitive rowing athlete.
Unlike the Model D and E Indoor Rowers, the footrest on the Dynamic is free to move and there’s minimal movement of body mass throughout the stroke. The Dynamic demands similar concentration and body control to that needed when rowing in a boat, making it an excellent sport-specific training and coaching tool.
Using the Dynamic Link accessory it’s easy to join together two or more Dynamics, so you can train as a team boat.
If you’re looking to move faster on the water, the Dynamic is what you’ve been waiting for.
Included with Your Purchase
We include the following items with your PM3 or PM4 Dynamic purchase:
- One LogCard
- USB cable for connecting the Performance Monitor to your computer and accessing the data off your LogCard
- User manual
- Tools and illustrated assembly instructions
- Wind Shield
- Heart rate belt (PM4 only)
- Rechargeable battery (PM4 only)
- Width 61cm
- Machine Weight 42kg
- Monitor PM3 (PM4 can be purchased as an upgrade)
- Overall Length 193cm
- Seat Height 55cm
- Maximum User Weight 227kg